Username Post: Get Organized Week 4: Cardstock and Paper

In response to KatieJo

vanilaa I've heard the cropper hoppers will fit the expedite but only just, the shelf height is 13" and the cropper hopper file folder is 13". So with the tabbed dividers it might be an issue.

I sorted through my patterned paper today-only purged 10 sheets! I feel like I should do more, but I really didn't see much I didn't still really like. So now my patterned paper is sorted by color in two of the stacking 3 drawer bins from target. I also sorted out certain themes (baby, holidays, animals, seasons etc) which will go in cropper hoppers I purchased to keep in my closet since I don't access those papers as much.

Cardstock will be going on a slat wall as soon as it is put up in my room so for now that is just living in a pile until it is up.

Having problems figuring out what to do with my 8x8 paper pads, but I'm sure some idea will surface!

So now it is back to clearing the room out and getting ready to paint! But I know exactly where paper will live once I am ready to start putting things back in my room

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic