Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?

In response to anda11

I started a title-page LO last night that I want to work on this afternoon...if I could keep my eyes open. It's definitely a lazy Saturday :>)

Last year a bunch of our family went up to Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia and some other places. I had a bunch of pictures printed when we got back, so I'll scrap those and print some smaller ones at home to fill in the empty spaces :>)

I've got a bunch of different layers that I'll cut out on the Cameo, but still trying to decide exactly how I want to do it...cut with white paper and paint in the colors, or cut in colored paper. Still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do :>)

Next week I need to make cards, even though I say I don't make cards. I need at least 4 birthday, an anniversary and a Dad's Day, since we're all getting together to really celebrate Father's Day at the beach next Saturday, along with a couple of birthdays. Tomorrow is a "trial Dad's Day" :>) ~just church and going out to eat.

Linda~Hope you get your card finished and then have fun getting started on your new LO~Judy

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic