Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
I started a title-page LO last night that I want to work on this afternoon...if I could keep my eyes open. It's definitely a lazy Saturday :>)

Last year a bunch of our family went up to Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia and some other places. I had a bunch of pictures printed when we got back, so I'll scrap those and print some smaller ones at home to fill in the empty spaces :>)

I've got a bunch of different layers that I'll cut out on the Cameo, but still trying to decide exactly how I want to do it...cut with white paper and paint in the colors, or cut in colored paper. Still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do :>)

Next week I need to make cards, even though I say I don't make cards. I need at least 4 birthday, an anniversary and a Dad's Day, since we're all getting together to really celebrate Father's Day at the beach next Saturday, along with a couple of birthdays. Tomorrow is a "trial Dad's Day" :>) ~just church and going out to eat.

Linda~Hope you get your card finished and then have fun getting started on your new LO~Judy

hey hon, I am waiting for the glue to dry. I am sure i will be done soon.

If you are sleeping,oh well...You can scrap later. lol I took a nap too.
Your travel pages sound nice.
Your cameo stuff sounds nice too. My Cameo & I are not speaking at the moment. lol
When you make cards, you get to use all your new goodies. My daughter is going to cook dinner out here tomorrow for fathers day & my birthday is tomorrow. My son will still be in Fla so we will get together when he returns. : )
Your trip to the beach sounds like so much fun.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic