Sign up close: July 9th
Due date: August 2nd
Return ship date: within 1 week of Due date
This is a full kit swap using Little Yellow Bicycles Fern and Forrest Boy collection. Use only the papers from that line or good quality coordinating card stock (Bazzil, ect)
The idea is that each person will chose a part of the kit and make one per participant in the swap. When it's done and swapped, everyone should have a full kit with lots of embellishments and personal touches to assemble however they chose.
1. Use ONLY the pp from the Fern and Forrest Boy line. Use the actual paper, not scans, copies, etc. Use only good quality (Bazzil, etc) cardstock that coordinates with the colors in the Fern and Forrest Boy line. "Close enough" might not match someone elses "close enough"
2. Whatever item you sign up for, make one per person in the swap. If you sign up for multiple items and want to end up with multiple kits, let me know, or I'll still only count you as one. I will keep a count of participants at the bottom of this post.
3. Do your best. Clean cuts, securely glued. If you don't have the time/inclination/creative juices to create something homemade, we can add pre-made/no-fuss items upon request...such as 12x12 pieces of patterned paper, pre-made dies, etc. This collection has a lot of extras that would make great contributions.
4. Check in at least once per week, and follow through on your commitment in a timely manner. If your items are not received within 3 days of the due date, they will be sent back to you. Please don't flake...it's just not cool.
5. Send your goodies in a 12x12 baggie. You can put smaller items in a smaller baggie inside, but other peoples creations/contributions may be large, and I'd hate for your stuff to get damaged when being shipped back to you. Label the 12x12 bag with your screen name and the swap name. Include also a small baggie with a return label to you and the return postage, averaging $4.50 for 1 kit, $5.50 for 2, etc, or close to it. I will return extra postage. 3 kits jumps up to approx $11 shipping as it goes over weight and pushes it to priority.
6. In a padded/protective envelope/box large enough to hold 12x12 paper, ship your goodies to:
8080 Doyle Rd
Laingsburg MI 48848
7. Have fun. That's what scrapbooking's all about. Post your creations as you complete them, then others can coordinate/avoid duplicates.
Each item on the list includes the minimum expected...feel free to do more if you so desire.
Embellishements include, but are not limited to, paper piecing, stickles, gems, brads, chalking, distressing, inking, embossing, stitching, etc....but do not use stickers not included in the set.
Bold Bands Whimsical Words
1) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: Scrappinlilly - Bold Bands
2) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: Arteshamac - Whimsical Words 14
3) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: Caliscrapper - Forest Stripe 13
4) 1 12" boarder, embellished 2 times: Pam in Tx 14
5) 1 photomat embellished 2 times:msamericag 14
6) 1 photomat embellished 2 times: msamericag 14
7) 1 photomat embellished 3 times: Pam in Tx 14
8 ) 1 large file folder/library card pocket embellished 3 times: Krispyb 14
9) Journaling box embellished 2 times: Sasload4
10) 2 small to medium dies, embellishments optional: All4Ty 14
11) 1 large die embellished 3 times: Krispyb
12) 4 6x6 papers, minimum of 2 patterned: tneal40 13 + 1 extra
13) Embellishments Baggie: ScrappingLJ (pins and ribbons) 14
14) Other (pins, paperclips or suggest something): Stopnstare7 15 (minus paperclips)
Number of participants: 14
Super Stars Outdoor Play
1. 2 small dies - tneal40 12
2. title - PaminTX 11
3. 12x12 paper - Krispyb - Super Stars 11
4. Lg die - arteshamac 11
5. 12x12 paper - Scrappinlilly - Outdoor Play
6. photomat emb 2x - Scrappinlilly
7. Pins or paperclips - all4ty 11
8. 12" boarder - msamericag 11
9. Journal box - sasload4
10. Frame - all4ty 11
11. Stamped images - stopnstare07 10 w/ 4 stamps, 1 w/ 3 identical stamps
Number of Kits: 11