Username Post: Rockin Scrappin Grans **ACTIVE and CLOSED**
memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9

In response to oakhills

• oakhills Said:
What is it with all the electrical/applicance/com puter problems??? Would you believe the A/C was out at our church this morning? We made it through the service with ceiling fans. A couple of the oldest members thought the temp was wonderful as they did not need a jacket today!

Off to work on some layouts. Need to do the challenge for this time.

I hate to be the voice of doom and gloom, however after watching the show Revolution, and realizing that our infrastructure in this country is old, and needing much updating, it has occurred to me today also, that my electric has been wavering the last few days.....just a flicker now and then, but enough to have me set my digi clocks....over and over.....and as I recall, that's been happening more frequently. I know this is probably far fetched, but who knows?????
If you did not watch Revolution, it begins 15 years after the electricity goes out in the entire world. And begins with how people are still living in suburbia, without electric, fenced communities, roads that have been turned into growing their own food, ccows meandering in the common grounds....etc.. That was the part that fascinated me......interesting concept....so you see, I am not the only one that has thought about what would happen if..........!!!!!!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic