Username Post: *For Scraps Sake* COF/critique group (Full and Active)
vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-05-08 12:18 PM

In response to retrojulie

1) What is your real name/what do you liked to be called? My real name is Victoria and that is what I prefer to be called. I also answer to Vickie and mom![color:purple}
2) Where are you from?I am from Portland, Oregon. I live in SE Portland. Originally I am from Everett, Washington. We have lived in Oregon for 5 years.
3) Family? My husband, Jim and my son, Preston. We also have a cat named Onyx (she is in time out right now because she sprayed in my living room)
4) Occupation? By training I am a dietitian. Currently I work as the director of an epidemiology center at a non-profit organization which focuses on improving the health of American Indians and Alaska Natives.
5) Age?Older than dirt.... 45.
6) How many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping?Lately about 2 hours a night.
7) What size LOs do you prefer/do you do?I usually do 12 x 12, but also 6 x 6 on occassion.
How would you describe your scrapping style?I don't know. Clean and linear? Maybe you all can help me.
9) How long have you been scrapping?A long time. I really started again when my ds was about 2, so five years.
10) Do you have a product or technique you’re known for? Or what do you always seem to turn to when you’re putting together a lo?Always card stock. Double matting. I love trying something new.
11) Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line? Bazzill card stock. Basic Grey , Rusty Pickle and Heidi Swapp . I use what appeals to me though.
12) Is there a technique you’d love to learn or have tried and gave up on?I cannot stamp for the life of me. I try and it looks okay but never really great.
13) Is there someone on sb.com or elsewhere whose style you love or whose LOs inspire you?Lots! I love Kristy Bentley and Tessa Ann and Alycia S (rusty pickly chef)
14) What do you hope to gain from being in the For Scraps Sake group?My goal is to get published and be on a design team. I need honest criticism and support from each of you.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic