Username Post: *For Scraps Sake* COF/critique group (Full and Active)
Eat Sleep Scrap
Queen
Eat Sleep Scrap

In response to retrojulie

1) What is your real name/what do you liked to be called? My real name is Melissa..I don't think you'll call me what I prefer to be called..only two people have ever agreed
2) Where are you from? I'm in Colorado now, but lived in a bunch of states. In reality though, I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here
3) Family? the best dh in the world and two furbaby's
4) Occupation? all the paperwork stuff for dh's business, pampered chef, and custom scrapbooking
5) Age? I am not telling
6) How many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping? at least 28
7) What size LOs do you prefer/do you do? I do 12x12, 8.5x11 and 6x12. I don't prefer any of them, I just pic what I think works for what I'm doing.
How would you describe your scrapping style? throw as much stuff on a page as possible
9) How long have you been scrapping? 6 years
10) Do you have a product or technique you’re known for? journaling Or what do you always seem to turn to when you’re putting together a lo? journaling
11) Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line? Basic Grey
12) Is there a technique you’d love to learn or have tried and gave up on? there's no giving up in scrapbooking
13) Is there someone on sb.com or elsewhere whose style you love or whose LOs inspire you? ~{puppet}~, I don't want to duplicate her though. I just think she rocks. I love Riley, her doggy, too.
14) What do you hope to gain from being in the For Scraps Sake group? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

you people are already regretting giving me an invite aren't you?

Edited by Eat Sleep Scrap on 01-05-08 08:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic