Username Post: Faith*Scrappers - Closed and Active
All Red...
Mayor
All Red...

In response to All Red...

Here are my answers to the questions! Iam looking forward to getting to know everyone

1. What is your real name/what do you liked to be called? My given name is Rebecca, I go by Bekki, but I love my nickname of Red best :)
2. Where are you from? Everywhere! I was born in California, lived longest in Virgina, call Illinois home and live in Pennsylvania!
3. Family? Married for 8 years with four children. Miles-6, Owen-5, Fiona-3 1/2, Gwen-22months
4. Occupation? Wife, Homeschool Momma, and Interior Designer for my friends now.
5. Age 33
6. How many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping? Not much Hard to find time with all the children!
7. What size LOs do you prefer/do you do? 12/12
8. How would you describe your scrapping style? I don't really know I haven't given it much thought!
9. How long have you been scrapping? Let's see, since 1992 I think!
10. Do you have a product or technique you’re known for? Or what do you always seem to turn to when you’re putting together a lo? Ink! I love to distress
11. Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line? So many...
12. Why are you drawn to scrapbook your faith journey? I have always wanted to scrap my life map so I can pass it on to my children. I scrapbook all of the other "important" things I shoud focus on what really matters.
13. Is there someone on sb.com whose style inspires you? Lots, they are all in my favorites!
14. What do you hope to give and gain from being in the Faith*Scrappers COF group? I don't have anything very deep but I have no one here where I live that scrapbooks and lives thier life according to scripture and following the ways of the Lord. I would love to meet some real people who share the same hobby and thier love of God!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic