Username Post: Anyone from Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads Area?
Resident

In response to scrapnmaw

Williamsburg VA Colonial Williamsburg and all the great attractions. We are 5 miles from Busch Gardens, 1 mile from the heart of Colonial Williamsburg, and 1 mile from William and Mary.

May 15th-17th 2009 from 10am Friday - Sunday 4pm

Hotel is conveniently located on Richmond road, easily accessible to Colonial Williamsburg, and Prime outlets. Within 5 miles from Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. not far from Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Richmond, Yorktown and Newport News.

All rooms have micro/fridge, and free high speed internet. Indoor/outdoor pool, game room, new fitness room, dinning room and lounge all on property. Fitness room and a business center are also available for your use. Fitness room: Includes 2 treadmills, ecliptical, stairclimer and bike, TV, Towels and a Water Station. 1st fl. close to pool.
Renovated in 2007
Open 24 hours
Eliptical workout machine, 2 treadmills, one bike, stair stepper, scale, water, tv, towels
Indoor Pool

Pet Friendly (for those who have a special need to bring your animal)

2 nights hotel stay with your 3 full days unlimited scrapbooking round the clock.

Vendors on site and a wonderful Local scrapbook store within distance of hotel that has the latest scrapbooking products .

Prizes throughout the weekend with contests, scrapbook bingo, random drawings PLUS a grand prize Friday and Saturday night in addition to the Grand Prize Drawing on Sunday for a FREE weekend retreat to another event of Beach Scrapbook Retreats.

I'm sure the vendors will be offering you some wonerful shopping opportunities as well as classes.

Join us for a fantastic weekend of fun!

For any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience either through email at mertful@cox.net or cell 757-287-4774 I look forward to hearing from you.

Hope to meet some new faces.

COST: *$200.00 per person double occupancy required or $325 per single occupancy
*Early Bird rate deposit due by Feb 15th balance due by April 1st. After Feb 15th Rate increases to $225 per person double occupancy and $350 per single occupancy.

Bring your husband or family (non scrapper and pay single room rate)
Mary Full

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic