Username Post: I think I'm going to switch from post bound to 3 Ring Albums
LateNiteScrapper
Resident
LateNiteScrapper

In response to mollydog

Thanks so much for the responses. I've really been excited about the idea of switching to D-ring for the reasons I mentioned before.
I got a postpound album today for a gift album I am doing. I just stuck the papers in each page protector as I coordinated them just to get an idea of how the patterns will go together. It's already giving me trouble and I'm taking it back tomorrow and getting a D-ring. This will be a wedding album so lots of people will be looking at it and it will get lots of handling at first. So, I know based on things I had trouble with tonight that it will not hold up like it should.
I hate that I won't be able to use the dollar tree page protectors though. I have been through over 100 of them and have had no trouble with them and have been happy with them. For just ten cents a piece, you can't beat the price.
Does anyone know what brand of d-ring that Michaels carries? I was there today but didn't look to closely at them. I can't find them on the michaels website.
I also usually put 25 pages 2 layouts in each in my post bounds, so that will not be a loss for me.
Thanks again, especially you animemama, lots of useful info.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic