Username Post: Vintage Layouts!
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

In response to johnsusan8

Tante, that was one of the sweetest compliments I have ever had! Thankyou

Graphic 45 DOES make some beautiful vintage papers, but they are very pricy,,,and difficult to find,,,you can get them here in the superstore, of course, by the piece, but if you're looking for something a bit more affordable and easy to locate, K and Co makes some beautiful vintage papers you can by by the pad,,,,

I love Tim Holtz distress inks, especially vintage photo, to age my papers even further with,,,

they tell me antique linen is great too if you want to go a bit lighter,,,

lace and doilies add vintage touch, and can be bought for next to nothing on sale at M's. I actually buy doilies at the dollar store,,, You can also download free vintage images off line and print them if you have a decent printer,,,,just google "free vintage ads and images",,,you'll find all kinds of stuff, and you can distress and age those with inks too,,,

old fashioned keys can be found on the cheap in the jewelry department of M's and J's,,Tim Holtz makes word keys as well,,,vintage looking buttons can be bought in the button departments of J's and M's and if you're lucky and look around, you can actually buy TUBS of them for 5-10 bucks,,

I'd check out galleries and if there's something you really like by a particular artist, then PM them,,,,they'd be MORE than happy to tell you how they accomplished a particular look!!!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic