Username Post: Delete
NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

In response to StarsNSparkles

I think 15 is good for now. Don't want it to get to full and too confusing.

My heart is in artruil Flutter(beating too fast) right now. This is the second this time year this has happened. Hopefully on the 14th of Oct,I will finally get it fixed. I also have a blood clot in my heart as well from this. I was born with Total anomalous pulmonary venous return is a congenital heart disease (present at birth) in which none of the four veins that take blood from the lungs to the heart is attached to the left atrium (left upper chamber of the heart). I only had 1 operation at 2 months of age.

My DD was born with Hypoplastic left heart syndrome. occurs when parts of the left side of the heart (mitral valve, left ventricle aortic valve, and aorta) do not develop completely. She has had 3 operation and she is only 14 months old.

Like I said, I hate it when people sit there and complain how far behind she is. She not far behind. Just becuase she can't do some things for her age,does not make her stupid and far behind. She will get there and she is getting there. She just pulled her self up to sitting yesterday. Explains why we are on our 3rd ped for her.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic