Username Post: Please Delete
JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss

In response to KellyeF

Happy Birthday Karen! Sorry it wasn't the best day. Maybe you should do what I am and celebrate your birthday all week (mine's on Saturday). Hope your mom is doing better now! I will keep her in my prayers.

Lissa - I have "When God Whispers Your Name" sitting beside my bed to start reading. I can't wait to get started. Thank you for posting those song lyrics - there have been times when I've needed that reminder. What's the song called?

Welcome Heather and Kellye! So glad to have you here. Kellye, I will definitely say a prayer for you and what you're going through.

It was a fan-tab-u-lous weekend! On Friday, I got to spend several hours with my good friend Megan doing creative things together (I scrapbooked and she worked on a couple of altered projects). On Saturday the mission group from our church and helped my Dad take down a number of dead trees that were standing around our yard. There were four that were leaning quite badly towards the house - right at the corner of the house where my room is. Whenever we get a strong wind, I always get really afraid that one or more of them would come down on the roof or through the window. Now I can sleep in peace because the trees are gone! The group also removed several trees that were threatening the power lines. Sunday we had a nice quiet day to celebrate Father's Day.

~Jen

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic