Username Post: New trend you LOVE???

In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
  • Caitlynsmommy Said:
For me it is still Kraft paper, I have been using it for years but now that it is "coming back" I still love it. Use it for most of my bases, now sometimes you don't see much of it when I am done but I like how neutral it is to start with. I am also loving the "ledger/ lined" paper look! I heart school supplies (yes I am a dork) so this is perfect for me and helps me keep my journal lines straight! LOL!

Question on the stick pins, how do you NOT stick yourself or others on the cards/layouts/minis?

I have also found awesome deals on Martha Stewart punches and more at Marshall's, check them out if you have them, I just got a corner chomper from We R Memory Keepers for SEVEN DOLLARS!!!!

Have you seen the new pp from MME that's all printed on kraft paper?? delicate florals, light pinks and blues and greens printed ON kraft, which gives it an old, distressed look,,,,,very pretty!!!! It's 20 bucks at M's, they don't have it here yet, but you cna use a coupon! It's a LARGE stack too!

as to not sticking yourself, I use headpins which don't have a sharp pointy end,,,,if you use pointy ends, you can clip it off with a wire cutter (which I do often anyway so the bare end doesn't show) OR you can get these little "caps" for the ends,,,,,,,bunch in a package for a couple bucks!

Holly I have seen that paper and LOVE IT! I have it but have not used it yet, I was purging and organizing today as I just went on a two week NO BUY challenge with my DH, wish me luck. OF COURSE NOW I want to go get the things for the stick pins, but I will have to wait

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic