Username Post: ~*~October 2010~*~Anything Goes Challenge!!! Sign up til 10/10/10!
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

In response to Megan Ann

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by midnight PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

NEW RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

10/25/10~10/31/10

Weekly challenge:
Since this week if Halloween week I thought it would be fun to do a play on that. You know how after you complete you Halloween LO's you still have Halloween PP, embellies and etc left over. Well we are going to use all those Halloween theme products on a non Halloween themed LO. I don't care what you scrap as long as it doesn't involve Halloween party, Halloween costumes, Halloween deco! So you can use Halloween colors for your theme: orange, green, black and purple. Or you can use Halloween theme PP and embellies and punchs, or you could even use a play on words title like Bootiful, or whatever you can come up with. Just remember if has to be made with Halloween theme stuff, but not about anything Halloween.
+400 pts
if you have questions please ask. I am ALWAYS on here

Photo challenge:
witch hat
black cat
ghost
spider web
Halloween costume
50 pts each for total of 250 pts

4/18/10~4/24/10

Weekly Photos:
Orange
Red
Yellow
Brown
Leaves

Total Points: 250

Weekly Challenge:
Get 50 points for each of the following on your page, up to 400 points:
- favorite fall activity
- using the color orange
- using the color brown
- using the color yellow
- using the color red
- using the color green
- using one or more apples
- using one or more leaves
- using one or more pumpkins
- using the word "autumn" in title or journaling

10/11 Weekly Challenge Do some stitching on Embellishments. Flowers, Felt, you name it - 50 points per embellishment and yes if you embellish a border that counts too. But the rest of the embelly's should be stitched on a different paper/material and then attached to your page. Good up to 300 points = 6 embellishments

Photo Challenge
Heart
Ribbon
Candy
Pink
Green

all worth 50 points each.

Weekly Challenge for Oct 4-10.

It's National Pickled Pepper Week. Seriously. I kid you not.

Create a LO using a Tongue Twister as the topic for 300 points. Use the same tongue twister in your journaling or your title for an additional 100 points.

Weekly Photos (50 points each)
1. Outdoor Landscape
2. Family Blessings
3. Fall Sports Event
4. Time for Outer Wear
5. Chilly Morning

10/1/10~10/3/10

Weekly Challenge: Do a LO that has 2 groups of 10 and 1 group of 1 for +250 pts!

Weekly Photos

something 10 for +75 pts
1, 2, 3 for +75 pts

Edited by MeganAnn iheartaslan on 10-25-10 08:59 AM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic