Username Post: NOVEMBER Anything Goes Challenge!!! Sign Ups End 11/10/10!
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

In response to Megan Ann

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by midnight PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

NEW RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

11/22/10~11/28/10

Weekly Photo:
The Turkey
Family
A favorite side dish
"The" after turkey nap
A Thanksgiving Tradition

Weekly Challenge:
Since this week is all about traditions, let scrap about them! Do a lo with at least 2 photo's and jouraling about that tradition and take +300 points!

Weekly Challenge for Nov. 15th- Nov. 21st

I love to read, although I rarely get the time. This week scrap a LO that

1. is about something you love to do

2. highlights your favorite color

3. using your favorite scrapbooking technique.

Make sure you tell us about each part for 350 points

Bonus- Use a quote from your favorite book or movie for an extra 50 points

Photo Challenge for this week

This week's photo challenge is another literary themed one (sorry but thats what you get when you let an English major loose!)

For 50 points each find a photograph that fits the title of some of my favorite books. it doesn't have to be literal or have anything to do with the actual book- just a photograph that you think would fit the title.

1. The Outsiders (by S.E. Hinton)

2. Much Ado About Nothing (by Shakespeare)

3. My Fair Lady (Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw is the actual written play but thats a bit too hard to photograph)

4. Wicked (by Gregory Maguire)

5. Beloved (by Toni Morrison)

11/8/10-11/14/10

Weekly challenge: I am obsessed with flowers. Any brand will do! I make them, sell them, use them...I LOVE FLOWERS! So your challenge this week is to use at least 5 flowers on your LO, any size will do, for 300 points. Get 100 points bonus if you make them!

Photo Challenges:
Favorite Adhesive
Scrapping tool you can't live without
Fall-themed embellie
Favorite Stamp
Shipping Tag(s) (any shape, decorated or unaltered)

11/1/10-11/7/10

Weekly challenge:
With the recession dragging us further and further down lately, it's time to make the best of everything we have. So this week, we're going to make use of our stash and scraps! For this week, your challenge is to:
a) Use your oldest photos
b) Use your oldest supplies
c) Use your oldest scraps
Make a page with a combination of the three. You may use nothing new from your stash, and no unopened packages. 350 points.
Use themed paper for an unthemed layout (as in, Christmas paper for a non Christmas page or Halloween paper for a non Halloween themed page) for a 50 point bonus!

Weekly photos:
Smile
Eyes
Ears
Nose
Hands
50 points each

Edited by MeganAnn iheartaslan on 11-22-10 11:10 AM. Reason for edit: adding challenges!!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic