Username Post: SECRET SISTERS (APRIL-JUNE) ~CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

*Welcome to the Secret Sisters Swap!
Rosita and I will be co-hosting this swap again~and it to be so much fun each and every round!

RULES/GUIDELINES:

1. In order to join this swap, you must have 1000 posts or be a sister with us already in good standing, or have another swap member that will vouch for you. If you don't have these things, contact Rosita or myself and we will decide. We want new people to sign up and have fun in our swap, but since this is a 25.00 minimum, we have to make sure everyone who participates will complete the swap! Thank you for understanding!

2. This swap will begin on April 1st, 2011.

3. When sign-ups are closed (March 29),
Rosita and I will send each participant the name and information of your LITTLE sister sometimes on the 30th. For the exact time, see Rosita

4. This swap has a MINIMUM of $25.00. You are required to spend at least that amount EACH month on your swap partner for three months NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS!

5. You would not put your name on the package/envie so you will remain a secret. It's a good idea to use a family members name as the return address, a trusted neighbor, or you can put your hubby to good use and use his name! You can also order directly from sb.com and tell them that the gift is for a secret sister swap and they will block out your name and information for you.

6. You can look up your partners profile to get some ideas of what to send. They have also been instructed to update their wish list.

7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID. Communication is vital in this swap because the purpose of this swap is to get to know your fellow swappers! You'll get more out of this swap the more you post, and your ss can get more ideas as to what to send you.

8. Secret sisters will end on June 15, 2011...you should reveal who you are to your sister on that date here on this thread.

9. Never hesitate to pm Rosita or me if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS. Rosita and I are here to help you!

10. Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than: April 10, May 10, and June 10th. That should give the package time to arrive before end of the month.

11. Have fun, chat, share lo's, anything goes in this thread!

12. You must have at least 1000 posts in order to sign up. If you have fewer than that, Rosita and I will need to pre-approve you joining. If you have flaked on this swap or not followed the rules before, don't bother signing up.

13. To sign up, send me a PM with this information:
Screen Name
Name
Address
Email address
Phone number
Birthday
Do you collect anything?
Favorite snack
List of things you would like to receive (as an addition/alternative to things your wishlist which you will keep updated).
Are you willing to send to an international sis this round???

Secret Sister Basics:

1) Create an additional ID to log on to sb.com (so you can communicate with your ss on the thread and send PMs, etc.)You do have to contact your sister on this thread AT LEAST once a WEEK (preferably more!) A good idea is to post when you mail out a package and "tease" them about some of the goodies included!

2) Send a card. (a snail mail card or an e-card are always great to receive!)

3) Type a letter or note to your sis. Be sneaky and devious.

4) Remember, it doesn't have to be scrap stuff only but should include some scrap stuff too!

*****Also, I must reiterate: DO NOT SIGN UP for this swap unless you are prepared to make a commitment to it. People have had their feelings hurt in the last swap, and I do not want to see that happen again. If something happens during the swap that affects your ability to keep participating, please contact Rosita or myself...we both just want EVERYONE to enjoy this swap, get to know each other, and enjoy spoiling someone and getting spoiled in return!

I hope this round goes as well as the last ones have because we have just had a blast the entire time! Feel free to talk, laugh, cry, share, and especially spoil your little sis!

List of participants:
1. Rosita (Betsye Rose)
2. Kimberly(thinkpink22)
3. Alda (flying_Unicorn)
4. Nancy (Scrappindmbfan)
5. Annie (MrsAnnieS)
6. Jackie (Jackie9635)
7. Sherri (Sherrenae)
8. Suzette (Sassy Suzi)
9. Tracy (fortunes fool)
10. Jessica (jmorales)
11. Lynnde (Danelle)
12. Tina (tinadyn)
13. Kelly (kaykay1010)
14. Nikilynn (Nikilynn)
15. Amy (Vincesprincess)
16. Debbie (Deb-doodles)
17. Tina (Tina scraps)
18. Joelle (Joellio)
19. Tres (parisdame)
20. Victoria (vwam)
21. Melody (youvegotmel)
22. Kimberly slot 2 (thinkpink22)
23. Trisha (trishalouise)
24. Rachel (RachelUK)
25. Rosita spot #2

got your survey

First Challenge
Rebecca's Challenge

Okay here is the March Challenge ~

For those of you who are new or returning after a bit of time away. The winner will be chosen by random drawing on April 1rst and will win a small RAK from me. The winner of the challenge also becomes the hostess of the April challenge!!

CHALLENGE FROM SCRAPBRARIAN:

Here's the new challenge for this month along with the guidelines;

LO must be new as of Monday 3-7-2011
One entry per person
Deadline is Thursday March 31st
LO's only this time, no cards or altered projects
Your LO can be one of your CJ pages

LO must include something from your stash that you've had for more than a year, go ahead use that special pp or embellie you've been saving for the perfect page!

Lo must also feature a technique you rarely use or one that you are trying for the first time!

As always have fun with it!

CHALLENGE #2
From Deb-doodles
For the challenge:

Your page can be any theme, colors, etc. You only have to use 'Glimmer Mist' or some other spray type of ink on your page. You can use just a misting technique, BUT, if you use a stencil I will put your name in the drawing twice. (Pink I saw you buy some and know you haven't used them. LOL)

If you don't have a store bought stencil you can make your own out of chipboard, paper, etc. You can do a simple design like a circle or star if you want. there's no excuse saying you don't have any stencils!!

These will be due on the last day of April. I will draw a name from the participants and send them a
RAK from my stash and they will be the next challenge hostess.

Edited by thinkpink22 on 04-20-11 05:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic