Username Post: ~*~JULY 2011~*~Anything Goes Challenge!!!!**Sign Up til 7/10/11**
AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge

In response to AnythingGoesChallenge

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

As you are all aware, the national news has been all about the United States Budget talks. This week, we are going to do OUR parts to keep our scrap spending at a minimum.

Your weekly challenge is this.

Create a page using ONLY papers and products from your scrap box and excess stash. You are not permitted to spend a single dime for any product to finish this page.

The twist is this :

NOR are you permitted to OPEN any new product to complete it. If you run out of adhesive - you'll have to figure out another method for attaching items. If you run out of ink - too bad, use colored pencil or crayon or magic marker.

This is about us being frugal. Maybe the US Government will take a lesson from us and get their financial house in order as well.

Good luck, girls!

WEEKLY CHALLENGE: 400 PTS

Weekly Photos : 50 points each

1. Money
2. Budget Item
3. Saving
4. Spending
Compromise

Weekly photos (50 points each):

chocolate
vanilla
cherry
grape

Weekly challenge:

Make and post here your own stencil for 200 points

Use your newly made stencil on a LO and post it here for 100 points or on a card for 50 points

Weekly challenge
7/11-7/17

I am starting off my week at a funeral. One of my favorite cousins died. I know that I am going to see a lot of family I have not seen in a long time, probably since the last funeral, which makes me sad because I really love spending time with my cousins and aunts and uncles. I know we will be taking lots of photos and I want to make sure I get some scrapped, so for the weekly challenge, scrap a picture that includes your extended family for 300 points

Weekly photos worth 50 points each
7/11-7/17

Middle
Bottom
Side

Weekly Challenge
7/4-7/10

Technique Tuesday (week)
I love learning techniques and using them. I want to start putting them into a binder so I can pull them out more and use more instead of the same ones over and over. There will be two parts to this and you must complete both to collect points.
1. Share in a blog atleast 3-5 techniques you love to use, have used or want to use. (75pts)
2. Use atleast three of the techniques you shared on a lo. (275pts)

Your total for this is 350Pts.
Have fun and looking forward to seeing these techniques.

Weekly Pics:
7/4-7/10 Each 50Pts
Something Hip
Something Trendy (not scrapbook related)
Something Funky
Something Narly

Half-Weekly Challenge
7/1/11-7/3/11

It is almost time for the 4th of July in the US and that means Independence Day! I want you to reflect on the concept of Independence and come up with an idea for a project based on your concept of Independence. It DOES NOT have to be a big project!!!! For example, does Independence mean gratitude to military women and men who have fought wars under the flag of independence? Then make a card for a soldier. You can make a LO about leaving your parents home to live independently. Those are not very creative and quick examples. But run with this, you can interpret it loosely!

+250 pts for a smaller Independence project (like a card or a handmade embellishment)

+400 pts for a larger Independence project (like a LO or a mini-album)

Half-Week Pictures
love +75 pts
lovely +75 pts
lover +75 pts

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 07-29-11 05:52 PM. Reason for edit: adding challenges!!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic