Username Post: November ATC Swap
provinca
Mayor
provinca

Welcome to the November ATC Swap. Thanks Glenda (ILOVEPAPPLIONS) for starting this swap and for hosting it the past few months!

Each month will have two themes and a Potluck category to choose from. You can do one or all of the themes.

The swap is a 3/3 or 6/6 swap (you make three/you get three or you make 6/you get 6). You must make at least three for each theme you sign up for.

Each card must be 2 ½ x 3 ½

Please include the following on the back of your cards:
Your Name
Your sb.com screen name
The state/country they’re from (I’m aiming to collect ATCs from every state!)
Title of your card
Number/edition of your card (1/3, 2/3, etc.)
Date Made

When your cards are done, please mail them to me (I’ll PM you my address). Please be sure to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope so I can mail your cards back to you. Please put the same amount of postage on your return envelope as you do on the mailing envelope. If you’re in doubt, please add an extra loose stamp. If I don’t use it, I’ll return it to you! If you don't send postage, I won't be able to return cards to you.

Please post a picture cards here so we can all enjoy them!

A few housekeeping notes:
- please enclose a return envelope that is big enough to hold all the cards you'll be receiving
- please be sure all your embellies are securely glued down
- please back your cards so they are sturdy -- one sheet of card stock usually isn't sturdy enough (I make "backers" from cereal boxes, pasta boxes, tissue boxes,etc. I cut them up to 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 and store them in a box so I always have them ready to use.)

Please – NO FLAKERS! Please check in at least once a week so we know you’re still with us. If you need to drop out please let me know so we’re not waiting for you . . . .

Above all – have fun creating!!

November's themes are:

1. Thanksgiving: either the holiday itself or something you're thankful for; or just use the word "thanks" on the card

2. Sports -- it's football and hockey season in my house! Your cards can be of ANY sport you're interested in

3. Potluck -- your cards can be totally random -- no theme needed.

CARDS ARE DUE TO ME BY NOVEMBER 30. I will swap them out and mail them back to you within 3 days. I'm really sorry, but if they're late to me by more than a day or so, I will mail them back to you unswapped. It just isn't fair to let everyone wait just because one person is late!

Now let's get creating!!

THANKSGIVING:
Provina (Anna) (3)
Texlady (6) - rec'd
Euroalien (Yvonne)(3) - rec'd
Morninggloryscrapper (Kim) (3) - rec'd
LatteMemories (Brenda)(6) - rec'd
Latarris - rec'd
Craftylefty (Toccara) (3)

SPORTS:
Provinca (Anna) (3)
Hotrodingscrapbooker (3) - rec'd
LatteMemories (Brenda)rec'd
Stopnstare07 (Henva)(6)rec'd
Latarris - rec'd
Kirkkevinsmom (Joyce) (6)rec'd

POTLUCK:
Euroalien (Yvonne)(3) - rec'd
Morninggloryscrapper(Kim) (6) - rec'd
LatteMemories (Brenda)(6)
Latarris - rec'd
Renbear (Karen) (3) - rec'd
Hotrodingscrapbooker (3) - rec'd
Texlady (3) - rec'd

Edited by provinca on 01-02-12 05:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic