I finished the remaining three pages and mostly finished embellishing the cover. It is clear acrylic so you can see the first page behind it, and I didn't want it to be plain. So I chose the first page behind it to be one that had some empty space, and last night I wrapped a wide ribbon around the clear cover so it would lay over the empty space. On top of that I put a metal-rimmed tag with a sticker on it, and on the backside of the cover I'll add another (made with love etc. etc. Christmas 2011), I just need to get it written out and attached. Then it will be done and I'll need to take pictures of it before wrapping it up.
Bought a pack of 25 card bases and envelopes yesterday also, and a new pack of ATG adhesive since the mini-album ran me through a lot of it. All I need to do this weekend is figure out what to glue down, ha ha.