Username Post: Anyone working on anything this weekend??

In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
I am still here. Last night I got my cards all cut, scored & folded. YEAH I also found Peg those census sheets for her old house pic layout. I also found another of her family members on who had wedding & other pics of that same couple. She didn't have them.
I had planned this weekend to work on my Christmas cards, doing some genealogy. I met 4 cousins on that I did not know. I knew their Aunts or Mothers years ago. We email & work on genealogy all the time. WE send photos & other family papers to ea other. We also have great fun trying to id some of them that are unmarked.

And a big HUGE THANK YOU for your generosity of time and skills and to do this. I am so excited to add the census sheet to my old house pic and the person you found on sent me a few other files with family tree info and some pics. So again THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I hope it didn't take too much time away from your projects.

I didn't get a chance to work on any scrap stuff this weekend. Friday night I wanted to, but DS had a friend over for a while and during that I cleaned up my scrap area, but that's as far as I got.

Saturday I was up super early, ran some errands, got home, straightened up and took a nap, then went to bingo.

Yesterday the cleaning was calling my name so I did that and went to dinner at my moms. Was going to scrap last night after DS and DH went to bed, but then spent 1.5 hours on the phone with friend.

Hopefully tonight!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic