- That, I know the answer to. I want to scrapbook to leave my children and grandchildren a kind of , shall we say, "photographic "legacy". Does that make sense? I want them to have something they can look back on and laugh, remember, laugh again, and pass on to each generation
- I also want to scrapbook because it sounds and looks like it would be fun and therapeutic
- I could also free up a lot of space with my photographs
- I am a very simplistic kind of person, not too much, not too little, but just right, not taking over the photograph, but enhancing it so to speak
- I definitely do not have a lot to put into scrapbooking; however our local Dollar Tree/WalMart has started carrying a lot of things acid free that meet requirements for a fraction of the cost. Also a friend has given me a few things she is not using.
- I have my eye on a few albums and I coupon something crazy so I don't have to worry about that, I really just need to get through Christmas.
- Thank you so much for the advice; it is valuable to me!!!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic