Username Post: ScrapbookSusie's Birthday Swap FINAL Day to open!
charcats7
Governor
charcats7

In response to moonpuff

HI EVERYONE!!! I'm back from vacation (Dominican Republic). It was an absolutely great week- sun, ocean breeze, gorgeous views, lots of rum & whale watching. Read, relaxed, met some great people & took in the sun. We got home late Saturday night. Sunday- well- we needed to get some groceries- so off we went to the commissary- unfortunately as the day progressed, so did the feeling I had a bladder infection. So DH did the grocery shopping while I lounged in the car. Then I'm dozing on the way home & he pulls into the Walgreen's which has a clinic. Gets me some antibiotics and takes me home. I have an amazing man at my side for sure. He takes care of me so well.

I'm feeling better today, but I am am soooooo tired. Went to bed at 8pm last night & wanted to kill the alarm clock at 5am. I'm at work today, but wondering why I came as I want to put my head down so bad. I have my hormone implant in an hour or so- and they'll give me a B12 shot while I'm there- I sure hope that helps get my brain functioning again. Now I understand the needing a vacation after the vacation.

I plan on opening days 1-10 this afternoon. Have my camera still ready to go from vacation- so I'll just add those pics and post tomorrow. Some nice stuff posted so far. Who else has been missing? Seems like we're short a couple.

Bon & Susie- I'm so glad you like the CTMH stuff. They have some really nice things & as of Feb 1st came out with some really great new things. I couldn't get those in time to add them to the gifts though. Next time. I love CTMH stamps & inks- I guess a lot of it is consistency and longevity of the products too. Quality definitely counts.
www.ctmh.com/charcats is my site if anyone is interested in browsing. There's also tips, videos, etc available too. If anyone has any questions, etc- please feel free to e-mail me at charcats7@yahoo.com

Next post- tonight when I open my goodies

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic