Username Post: Megan - I got a problem!
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Okay, I have a lot of problems. I'm riddled with problems but only one I think you can help me with.

When I'm on the boards and see a layout I want to comment on - no problem. I stay signed in so I'm able to comment on layouts in galleries whether I go directly into the gallery or in through the topic where the layout is posted. Never a problem.

I get emails notifications when friends post and I like to comment on everyone's layouts. Not good about commenting on other things, but I do like to comment on friend's layouts.

However, when I click in through the email notifications it takes me to the layout but tells me I have to be signed in to comment.

I am signed in! I try signing in again and it tells me that either my name or password is incorrect. It is correct!.

So, I go back to the board and it confirms that I've been signed in all along.

So how do I fix it so I can comment on layouts when I'm notified through email?

Should probably add that I just started using the new computer I got for Christmas but I brought everything over here so no settings have changed. And it is Scrapbook.com that wants me to sign in again in order to comment and then won't let me.

Any ideas?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic