Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

In response to pinkpaperairedale

My survey
1. What is/are your favourite colours? Pretty Orange (not neon or gaudie) Green (Soft, again pretty not ugly!) Pinks, Yellows, OK all colors!

2. What are your favourite embellishments?
Id have to say chip board, emphemra packs, lace or trims, Tim Holtz stains, color washs's, mist's with out the shimmer so like Mr Huey, Studio Calico, anything matte finish. FLAT BACK PEARLS & GEMS!! Resin or laser wood pieces.

2a. Do you need flowers, buttons, brads, ribbon or bling? What colors? No I dont need anything like these. I dont use ribbon or buttons. I have zillons of prima flower & bling thank you

3. What is the one item you would love to have? YES, A CRAFt IRON (there are small ones at J-ann's please use your coupon so I get more goodies :P)
AND OR 2012 SPRING SET DISTRESS INKS (I know over 10$) Tim Holtz color wash's, Dyslousons sprays *YES PLEASE* I dont have any color of either so

4. What embellishments do you hate? Ribbon, buttons, flat cheap stickers, Alpha's, Thickers,

5. Is there anything you do NOT need? Bling, flowers, ink,

6. Name one or two non scrappy items your pal might like to include in your package
What she might like to add? IDK! I cant burn candles, I cant take bubble baths - A Gas card, Circle K or speed way?!?! I collect sock monkeys, rubber ducks.

7. If you want please make a Birthday card...do not sign the inside

8. What is your favorite Holiday? Halloween of course, although I dont craft it.

9. Do you need glue, tape, Zots, foam dots?
No not really One year Im thinking of investing in an ATC gun, but I dont know how they work :S

10. Do you need any markers or pencils? What color?
Fiber Castell pitt Big Brush Pens - http://www.dickblick.com/products/faber-castel l-pitt-bi...
Id love the Bright Megenta, Cadmium Yellow, Chrome Oxide Green

11. Do you use/need Stickles, Ranger Ink Mist, Distressed Ink, Embossing powder or Smooch? What color do you need or want? Bascially the only thing ranger I dont have are there color wash (would love to try it) Also would love to try Dylusions Ink Sprays. Also the art stamps such as ..CMS024
Winged Things I, ALso I love liquid pearls I do need it in LPL02048 Ruby Red, NEW!LPL28055 Avocado, or NEW! LPL28116 Daffodil. IF you want to knock me out for life spoil me http://rangerink.com/?product=dyan-reavele y-dylusions-s... any of the girls! Ruby is my Fav!
Tattered Rose, and the 12 spring edition of distress inks are all Im missing Oh, and tim stain's colors : Victorian velvet, Tattered Rose & Mustard Seed.

PLEASE: No Stickles, Crackle Paint, Smooch's, if I dont have it stated in my survery it means I probably dont like it or want it

12. Do you collect anything? Sock Monkeys & Rubber Ducks & friends!!

13. Add anything you think you need or I missed asking here. I'll apperciate anything on my survery here or off my wishlist. PLEASE follow the hostess's rules and stay on track or if you want to get me something else PM me, ask me if Id like it. I will tell you the truth!

14. Are you a cardmaker, scrapper, or both? I make cards at times, Make ATC, DO alot of altering of things, Mixed media - I do not plain scrapbook very often

15. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am not the typical scrapbooker, Im more artsy, altering, mini crafting.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic