Username Post: To put or not to put a photo...
New Kid On the Block

In response to CommaHolly

Hi! This is my first post on this forum so really don't know where to start. However, I have a question to ask you concerning preserving items like tickets, newspaper clippings, etc. Is there any way to preserve these so that they don't fade or yellow over the years? Perhaps a product?

I have been scrapbooking off and on since 2001 and am getting back into it again, now that my grandchildren and cats are getting older (not to mention, me!). Anyway, looking through some of my older scrapbooks, I am noticing that some of the non-scrapbook items are beginning to fade. One in particular, is the pair of movie tickets to "Sharkboy and Lavagirl" movie that I made an entire scrapbook of. The printing on the tickets has faded so much that the tickets themselves look almost blank.

Another thing would be some newspaper articles that I have saved for the past sixty some years. Can they be preserved and put in a scrapbook? Or maybe I should photocopy them and then scrap?

I would appreciate any suggestions that you may have to offer me. Thanks in advance.

Edited by gocatgo42 on 09-14-12 06:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic