Username Post: Obstacles That Prevent You From Scrapbooking
CSMmom
CSMmom 
Expert
CSMmom

In response to bayamonesa1

Its definitely time. I'm a stay at home mom and this is my first year that all 3 kids are in school 5 days a week. My youngest is in preschool so I only get about 2.5 hrs but its more than I've had in 8 years! We've only been in school 2 weeks so things will settle down but I haven't even managed to use one of my mornings to scrap! The problem is between volunteering at the schools, sports (3 kids play and my dh is VP of the league and the fields coordinator), cub scouts (2 boys in it, dh is den leader and I'm taking over as pack treasurer), homework, taking care of the house, cooking, laundry, bills, grocery shopping, etc and just every day life things/emotions, I find that by the time the house is settled for the night, I'm ready to crash. I tried getting up earlier in the morning but that didn't work well either. Just too tired for anything once life is taken care of. And I'm supposed to be training for a half marathon and that isn't going to well either. Again, its time and energy. I'm going away to a scrap retreat in 3 weeks and I don't know how I'm going to manage to get ready for it.

I'm hopeful that in a couple weeks things will settle down as we get use to the routine and I'll get to have 1 morning a week just for scrapping. 1 of my major issues has been taken care of.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic