Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?
mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

In response to pugs223

I finished a LO this afternoon. It was one of those that I just wasn't happy with. I started out happy, but couldn't figure out how to finish it off. I did a few things, but just decided to quit messing with it before I ruined everything I was happy with. I took a picture, but I haven't edited it yet, so I'm not sure I'll get pages uploaded tonight.

Then it was our date night again. It seems like we just had one of those~ Last week it was a Pirates of Caribbean movie. Tonight it was Two Weeks Notice. Aargghh...if I can get through the pirates, hubby can stay awake for the rom/com...which he actually enjoys too—especially with a plate of Chineses take-out in front of him

Now I can't decide if I want to do the next Tahoe trip, do a Halloween page or two, or...??? Guess I'll see what kind of mood I'm in tomorrow~

Linda—GREAT news on the house news. I've got everything crossed that I can get crossed, wishing for everything to go well on this one. And how great that Dave was able to go with you to see it. Sounds like a good omen ~Judy

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic