Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop
provinca
Mayor
provinca

In response to hvn101

Good morning ladies.

Martica, congrats on being featured on G45's website!! Sorry to hear about dh and the job. Remember, though, that when God closes a window, he opens a door!

Bon, what beautiful words of encouragement and thought I was greeted with this morning! So glad to see your posts.

Linny,how is Camille doing? I hope that each day brings her closer to a full recovery! You know, you have such a wonderful sense of humor. Even when you're speaking of your aches, pains and difficulties, you do it in such a light way that it makes me chuckle! That is such a positive strength you have dear friend!

Katie, good luck on the big move today. I hope it all goes smoothly and you are soon on your way to a wonderful new beginning!

Elizabeth, so happy to have you, and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Heather, prayers that your hopes of seeing your daughter before your surgery materialize!

It's a gloomy day here but it's not cold. I have the windows open as I do my housework. I need a maid!

Well, off to do another load of laundry and vacume/mop the floors. Speaking of floors, does anyone here have one of those steam cleaners for floors? I've been thinking about getting one for such a long time now. I've seen them advertised and they seem awesome. I don't know what I was thinking when I built this house, but I have white textured tiles in my kitchen and they are a pain to keep clean. When I mop, I have to get on my hands and knees with my Mr. Clean magic eraser to get all the dirt off of the tiles. That sounds awful, but dh always has dirt and grass on his boots (he landscapes) and dd2 always brings home pieces of the soccer field with her, then just the usual yuck that we all have on the bottom of our shoes. I just can't keep the danged white floor clean. I need a new floor -- maybe that can go on my "honey do" list!

Have a wonderful day ladies! HONK! HONK!

Edited by provinca on 09-29-12 06:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic