Username Post: PayDay-Friday!
chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel

In response to SherylEb

Sheryl, so sorry you are feeling crummy! And I know they are a necessary evil, but I am so incredibly glad to be off the painkillers I was taking for what seemed like forever. My mind is clearer and I of course am not so groggy feeling. I am finally getting back in the groove at work, but am still a bit tired by the time I get home every day. I know it's still going to take a little more time until I am operating at full capacity again, but like with the recuperation, each day is just a little better. I hope you feel better soon too! Maybe you will feel well enough and not have other plans and can meet us at MHF for Demo Day this month. Watch their blog, I think it's going to be a week early this month because Lisa's son is getting married on what would be the usual Saturday, but it looks like they are going to have some great new product in just in time for Demo Day. Would love to meet you in person.
Henri, sounds like you made a haul shopping in Cracker Barrel. Sometimes they have some really unique fun stuff in their gift shop, it's hard to resist!
Y'all have a great night, catch up with everyone tomorrow.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic