Username Post: What do I do with these???
Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

In response to anda11

[quote=anda11][quote=Luna reclipse][quote=anda11][q uote=Lunareclipse][quote= anda11]When I have papers that I won't use...I use them as testers for punching. I also use them as a stamping test paper. If they are white on the back..i cut them in 4ths & use as paper to write what I want to do with my page that I put in my page planning bnox for a crop. I also use them to practice writing before I journal. I try out my pens before I use them.
[/quote]
I would probably use these papers if I knew how to use them. I didn't know if you use them as a background on a layout or cut them apart and use them as embellies.
[/quote]

I thought you wanted to use them but you said you bought a lot of papers so I thought maybe some were some you didn't want to use.
[/quote]
Oh, there are some papers in there that I can't think of anything I would use them for other than toilet paper. MAybe something will come along that will look simply fabulous with them. I have seen some of you guys do some amazing things with the ugliest paper.
[/quote]

You are so right about people here have made fab pages with ugly paper. YOu probably know that there is an ugly paper challenge here in the challenge forum. lol If you do a search in the gallery for ugly paper, those pages would come up that the made for that challenge. you are cracking me up on toilet paper. lol
IF I remember right, I think there is a technique that uses toilet paper.

[/quote]

I will have to do that. I haven't yet tried a challenge because I just started not long ago and I just have don't have a whole lot. I might could do the ugly paper one soon though. I do have some of that now, like the paper that's printed to look like cork board. It's uglier than dog droppings. I don't know how to make it pretty yet though, so I will watch for ideas before I sign up for something that I have no clue about.

Edited by Lunareclipse on 10-05-12 06:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic