Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop
Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

In response to Linnny

Good Morning Sweet Friends,

Come on in and sit a spell, java is brewing! Crop day was fun and it was nice to get out of the house and visit with friends. Waiting on Ashley (DD3) this morning for our regular Thursday workout.

Linny...From where I sit Camile is a fighter and I'm sure she'll rebound with that new drain. I can't imagine how worried you must be Linny but there is hope my friend. Please know that she remains in my prayers for a full recovery!

Yvonne...You may want to consider cruising the convention from the comfort of a wheel chair rather than trying to walk the convention floor with your bad back. Have fun this weekend and please consider using the wheels! I don't want to see you experience any set-backs with your recovery.

Anna...My bff is a special ed teachers assistant and she's up to her eyeballs with student activity too! Meetings, meetings, and more meetings! I hope the kids get into the school year grove for you soon!

Martica...So happy to see you stop by!

Joy...Sounds like your painting work is finely going to come to an end! Can't wait to see the before and after pics! Did you take some to share?

For those of us that enjoy a morning blessing:

Father God we come before you this morning and just want to praise and thank you for a beautiful new day. We lift up our families and friends to you this morning Lord and ask that your special hand of protection would be with each of us today. Go before us, fill us with your Holy Spirit and cloak us with your protective armor. Allow us to be your vessels today Father that we may be a blessings to those that cross our paths today. Thank you for all that you are doing in each of our lives Father. Go before us today and be a lamp unto our feet. We ask these things in Jesus name, AMEN!

Have a wonderful day sweet friends! Blessings to all...

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic