Username Post: ALL NEW November Anything Goes Challenge! Sign Ups Start NOW!
Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 10-24-12 01:48 PM

In response to Quay

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~

These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

WEEK 1: NOVEMBER 1-4, 2012
Scrapping Challenge: Create a two pager, boy page using girl product, and make a two pager, girl page using boy product. 150 pts

Photo Challenge:
Something boys play with 75 pts
Something girls play with 75 pts
Something YOU play with 75 pts

WEEK 2: NOVEMBER 5-11, 2012
Scrapping Challenge: Use photos in a creative way, example; placing mini photos inside an actual film strip; cutting pictures to create a flower shape; or making an accordion pull out. You can try these or come up with your own creative ideas 150 pts

Photo Challenge:
A Camera 75 pts
Your photo storage 75 pts
Using a mirror to take your own picture 75 pts

WEEK 3: NOVEMBER 12-18, 2012
Scrapping Challenge: Make Something New – Use Your Supplies, example; If your like me I always think I have to save something for a better layout, card or project. Then I end up with things from years ago and far to much STUFF. So use it up! 150 pts

Photo Challenge:

New scrap product 75 pts
Old scrap product 75 pts
Your favorite scrap tool 75 pts

WEEK 4: NOVEMBER 19-25, 2012
Scrapping Challenge: Counterfeit Challenge; choose a kit from a popular kit club (for inspiration) and challenge yourself to create a "counterfeit kit", using just the supplies you already own. 300 pts

Photo Challenge:
Fake nails 75 pts
Something you'd like to copy 75 pts
Faux jewelery 75 pts

WEEK 5: NOVEMBER 26-30, 2012
Scrapping Challenge: Thanksgiving Day Challenge; Who fell asleep first after dinner? Scrap a 2 pager of your Thanksgiving day festivities. And don't forget to find a special place on those pages to put ol' sleepy head! 150 pts

Photo Challenge:
A group picture of your family/friends 75 pts
A turkey (cooked or alive) 75 pts
A picture of your dinner table 75 pts

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic