Username Post: ~*~November Page Maps ETC Challenge~*~ (CLOSED and scrapping!)
GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Everyone thank Lisa for hosting this challenge last month so I could go on a much needed vacation to Italy.

Welcome to Cycle #6 of the Page Maps ETC. Challenge. Go easy on me. I'm fragile.

Notice that this forum has a new name? This popular challenge has been hosted here at SB.com as long as I can remember. It's such an old challenge, its origins are lost in scrapbook.com lore. I inherited it from Nati who inherited it from....who inherited it from...

Originally, this challenge was specific to the Page Maps site and used old sketches from that set of archives. But in June of this year, we opened it up to other sites as well, giving you a chance to really flex your scrappy muscles.

Normally this challenge runs from roughly the middle of the month to the middle of the month. Seems like for us scrap-aholics, two weeks into the month and we've used up all the challenges in the room and are sitting on the edges of our chairs waiting for the new cycle of challenges to start. This forum was set up to feed that craving and give us that inspirational kick at that mid-month low point. I'm working on moving the dates as we go and eventually we'll be back to the 15th to the 15th cycle again - or roughly there.

Unlike Jami Bishop's Monthly Sketch Challenge, where there is a sketch a week posted, this monthly forum posts all the sketches at once on the front of the month. That gives you a little wiggle room with your photos and your planning process. In the past, there have been four sketches posted - one for each week of the month - but since we all know that we're addicts and in need of support therapy, I'm adding a fifth sketch wild card special. No need to thank me since I'm in the same therapy group.

At the end of the cycle, when I have finished updating the front page after the due date, I will ask all players to PM me with their 3 top favorite per week. The top two popular choices from each sketch will go into a big poll and the Scrapbook.com community will then vote the winner.

Lots of inspiration! Lots of fun!

RULES: We need SOME rules for fair play.

All LO's must be new as of today.
Due date for all layouts is midnight (Scrapbook Dot Com Time) November 30, 2012.

1. DIGI and Regular LO's are ok to submit.
2. Your post and gallery descriptions need to contain the Sketch Number you used.
3. The sketches may be done in any order, at whatever pace you set for yourself.
4. It is more blessed to give than to receive. You'll get back as much love as you give, so be generous with your comments in the galleries.
5. You can stack this challenge with others to multi-task your projects and use your sketch projects in other challenges.
6. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Any one of us is happy to help out a scrapper in need.
7. Limited to 25 (or so) players to keep the comments manageable.

Copyright Questions : The sketches are from various sketch blogs and open sites. They are part of the fair use act, and in general are for PERSONAL use only. It is not legal under copyright law for you to profit from the use of these sketches - in other words, you cannot legally use them to create a page that you then sell for personal profit. Play fair and use these sketches for your own personal pages and projects.

That's it. Have fun!

**Page Maps ETC #5 Winner!
THANKFUL by LesleyC

Players & Projects

1. AllAmy (Amy) 1,2,3,4,5

2. astacy5 (Anne) 1

3. AuntyT (Tayrah) 1,2,3,4,5

4. charcats7 (Char)
5. cveira (Christine) 1,2,5
6. Dancinirish90 (Lisa) 2,4,5
7. denielle.c.podraza (Denielle) 2,4
8. dkscrapper (Donna) 4,5