Username Post: Help
flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

In response to chippena

i agree. i have only had this happen to me one time. that was recently when I got my first batch of specialty paper. I'm used to Die Cuts With a View and ColorBok so I have no problem with them, but they are MUCH cheaper than the quality stuff I got last week. I received Carta Bella's Merry and Bright Collection. it's so beautiful I just couldn't bring myself to using it. Then I got to a layout for my December Daily and the only paper I could find that would work was in that Pretty set I just got. So guess what... knowing that I have torn paper and cut it up timeless times, it wasn't too bad. I hated to destroy the paper, but in the end, it is making a beautiful album for my family to cherish. Scrapbooking paper and cardstock was made for us to destroy only to end up wtih beautiful creatoins. I would just practice on some cheaper paper such as the DCWV or Colorbok (something that you can replace by going to m's or walmart for under $20 a stack) and when you feel comfortable with the technique, then you can start really working with the more expensive stuff.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic