Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop
provinca
Mayor
provinca

In response to Martica

Good morning ladies. Sounds like we all had good weekends, and that makes me smile!

Lorna, I had to laugh at your comment that your dh said you have too much stuff. We are in the middle of semi-finishing off our basement (where I scrap), and this coming weekend, dh is putting up some studs so the electrician can come and put in some much needed recepticles. My task, I was told, was to pull all my stuff away from the wall by Saturday so that he had enough room to work back there. Then he added, "And while you're at it, why don't you try to downsize what you have. Do you really NEED all that stuff??" LOL -- doesn't he know that the answer to that is "Yes, I NEED it all and soooo much more!"

I had hoped to decorate my house for Christmas this weekend, but I didn't get that far. I had to finish up some swap stuff and did an online crop so it didn't happen. I'm hoping to at least bring up the boxes tonight and then just do a little each day after work this week. It's on my "to-do" list, and I love to cross stuff off, so maybe that will be my motivation!

I better get back to work . . . have a wonderful day ladies.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic