Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?
Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom

In response to anda11

Oh, Judy, all the decorating and fuss is definitely worth it!! Happy first night of Hanukah, Holly!! Linda, glad you are back to scrapping!!

I wanted to do an advent caledar this year, but couldn't come up with a great idea...so on to other things. But for the last week, my son has been saying, "Mommy, how many days until Santa comes?" So out to the $ store I went today, I bought a cookie sheet, and 2 pkgs of holiday erasers, because there were 12 in a pack, a variety of holiday shapes n themes, n I didn't feel like searching for 24 individual knickknacks, n that was it. Joanns had a coil of magnetic sticky tape, so add a few sheets of coordinating scrap paper I already own, and for $3.79 plus tax, I have all the ingredients for a homemade Advent calendar! The paper is gonna be cut in squares, stamped with a number, n glued on the metal cookie sheet. The erasers have already had the magnet stuck on to fit, So once I punch out the papers n glue, we have a quick n easy pretty way to count down the days! I cant take all the credit, I saw it in a craft magazine, and am adapting it to my laziness and craftability. I will show pics later when I am done!!

Edited by Juansmom on 12-08-12 04:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic