Username Post: very EXCITED only you guys will understand
mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
  • mrsdriver5 Said:
Thanks for the compliment, Linda. Not sure amazing describes my work...well, guess it depends on the inflection

If I ever get a chance to scrap my picture, I'll probably colorize it to show the beautiful colors, but also scrap the original.

Blinging digital art is fun, but if you know you want to stickle something, do it first, if you can, since it takes a long time to dry! I hate having to wait to add my final embellies...or not waiting long enough and smearing everything. Yes, I'm speaking from experience. I'm also an amazing stickler...like I said, it's all in the inflection and amazing isn't always good and/or neat ~JudyD

I thought you told me that if you wereable or had time you would be a graphic artist. Maybe am confusing you with someone else. I love Stickles too.

Yep, that was me...I wish computer graphics had been around when I was young so it would have been a career choice, but since I'm old...

I love playing with graphics on the computer, but I like getting stickles and glue all over the place also. Computer playing is cheaper since I don't destroy paper while I try to figure out what I want to do. I usually lay it all out on the computer, then begin playing with the paper and other toys. Sometimes the computer and paper end out looking pretty much the same...other times, not so much.

I really want to do them both, so as a result, I've pretty much turned into a "hybrid".~JudyD

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic