Username Post: Spellbinders storage?
bigredssw
Tenant
bigredssw

In response to CrimsonMama

I bought an inexpensive loose-leaf binder at WM, and regular page protectors. Avery makes a printable 8 1/2x11 magnet paper that fits right in the protectors. All my thin nesties and cookie cutter alphas are stored in here. If you place them diagonally, even the 12" border dies will fit on the page. On the opposite (left)side of the magnetic (black side) pages, I put a piece of the cheap Georgia Pacific white card stock with a cut sample of the dies on that page. This also serves to stiffen the magnetic pages to keep them from bending. So all my dies are on the right and the cut samples on the left. You could also use regular dividers with tabs to mark different themes or types. Inexpensive way to store all those thin dies. In the back I have put cut samples of all my alphas so I can look through them to see which ones I want to use...I just cut out the name of the font in that font and glued them on some cardstock and slipped them in the page protectors. I intend to cut samples from my border punches, etc and add them, but haven't gotten around to that yet.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic