Username Post: Feb Very Laid Back Challenge -- Love at first scrap
ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Welcome to the VLB (VERY LAID BACK CHALLENGE) -- February 2013 Edition.

I can't believe I have been hosting this challenge since July 2011 -- Wow. Thanks to everyone who has participated. I have met so many wonderful ladies -- and consider you all friends. It's so much fun to have my buddies back each month and to meet new people.

Please read this entire post before you sign up.

For anyone new to this challenge, here's the idea: so many of us crave all the lovin' our neighbors leave when we do challenges, but sometimes we just want to create layouts and projects that have nothing to do with challenges (and still get some love!). Well, for this challenge, you can just create pages and other projects and link them here. You can follow my weekly challenges, but it's not a requirement. Basically, anything goes!

Here's the one and only catch: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS' LAYOUTS AND PROJECTS. So, if you sign up, you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. To keep this from becoming an overwhelming task, I'm restricting the number of players to 35 or so. This is not a one entry challenge. This is a month long commitment to post ALL your work and check out everyone else's. Please post projects only from this month. And please be aware that we can be REALLY CHATTY on this thread and the posts can add up really fast.

Also -- I'd love to learn everyone's first name --if it's not in your siggy could you please tell us.

Every weekend, I'll post a new challenge (well maybe).

Challenges:
Week 1 -- sunny or bright colors to deal with this dreary weather.

Week 2 -- it's got to be LOVE

Participants:
1. ncyankee
2. lpeeps
3. AnnaC
4. Olesyak.
5. Henri Jean
6. Pink Spoonbill
7. Lenethre
8. dancinirish90
9. Twinlets Mama
10. cveira
11. godschild94
12. julie 101
13. pamela.tx
14. SaraS
15. NMscrapper
16. Tena E.
17. scrapperbee
18. Aunty T
19. lcmemories
20. Bubblegirl
21. BoBecca77
22. LesleyC
23. Pookahbot
24. MelissaW
25. ximxyoursx
26. stopnstare07
27. myowsnz
28. raining
29. byondbzr
30. jazzescrapper
31. Airforcewife2007
32. Claggy

Edited by ncyankee on 02-11-13 05:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic