Username Post: Scissor Sisters CG - ***Full and Active!!***
MaryS.
MaryS. 
Guru
MaryS.

In response to Creative Chaos

Hey look! It's the Three Shell's posting all in a row! lol!

Hi Shell! I hope you are not so tired. I think the change of the amount of light we have has something to do with all this too. I have felt draggy for a couple weeks. When it's dark all the time, how can your body help but feel tired? We are hard-wired to sleep when it's dark... Anyway, that's a theory of mine. Of course, it doesn't help when you pull the nite shift with a kiddo!

Hey Michele! Find some caffeine and send the headache away. I hate waking up with a headache. I had two (2!) glasses of wine last nite, so I'm actually surprised I didn't have one this morning, but I chugged some water, and took tylenol PM. That must have worked!

Hi Chelle! Hope you knock the cold out quick... blech! Sorry about the kitty yak... yuck! i think there might be some hairball medicine you can buy for them? Not sure tho, but hopefully that is all that it is....

Ok, I took pics of the jewelry I got... I just have to get them downloaded and posted. I should have done that before I posted this. Oh well. Multiposting it shall be!

I walked this morning, and used my weights! Woohoo! Now if I can just not eat everything in sight, I'll be good to go. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a fantabulous Wednesday! It's humpday! yay!

Toodles!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic