Username Post: COF Critique Group #3--Why not join us!
MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW

In response to lcmemories

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. It's raining here, which I'd rather see, but it's going to freeze later on so tomorrow is going to be a NIGHTMARE for those who are driving (not me - I still have 4 days before I go back to work - YAY!).

I have 2 newsletters to write for today, so depending on how long that takes me, I may or may not be able to scrap since I will have to compete with hubby wanting to watch the Datona 500. I don't know if anybody else here follows Nascar, but I have no choice. DH and my 3 y/o DS love it so I have learned to enjoy it, as well. I think if I get the chance, I may finally get around the the Nascar LO I had bought the supplies for DS. It involves more Jolees - ugh - but I had a sketch and everything in mind for it so it shouldn't be as challenging to make work like my last one.

I also have some invitations to get done. I have quite a few orders to fill in that arena and I haven't even been trying!

Anyhow, I hope you all have a wonderful day. I am ACUTH and LOVE all of the new LOs. Chelsea - I cannot believe you are moving and pregnant to boot - my hero! Will check back in later!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic