Username Post: Faith*Scrappers - Closed and Active
DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...

In response to Groovy Deborah

Hey ladies I would like you to meet a couple of our newest members.

1) What is your real name/what do you liked to be called? Pam
2) Where are you from? Oklahoma
3) Family? Yep got one of those Husband and two beautiful daughters Amber and Ashley
4) Occupation? Artist, Caterer and faux finisher
5) Age? got one of those too! 46
6) How many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping? does osmosis count??? not enough
7) What size LOs do you prefer/do you do? 12x12
How would you describe your scrapping style? Vintage, distressed, unusual & creative
9) How long have you been scrapping? I was scrapping before scrapping was cool
10) Do you have a product or technique you’re known for? Or what do you always seem to turn to when you’re putting together a lo? Scrolly clear stamps
11) Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line? Nope, I like a little of everything
12) Why are you drawn to scrapbook your faith journey? To use the talents the Lord has given me to encourage others and to leave a blueprint of myself for generations to come.
13) Is there someone on sb.com whose style inspires you? oh bunches
14) What do you hope to give and gain from being in the Faith*Scrappers COF group? I hope to give some of the support, comfort and compassion that God has shown me in my life and recieve support in strengthening my daily walk with the Lord.

Hi everyone! DeAnna invited me to join Faith*Scrappers and I am happy to be here !

1) What is your real name/what do you liked to be called? Kimmie/kim

2) Where are you from? Alaska

3) Family? Hubby, Roger (Rog); DS Chris (32); DS J (25); DD Jen (24); DS Matthew (22) - also have a lovely son-in-law, Ivory (26) and a sweet "daughter-in-love" (Matthew's girlfriend), Kasey, 20

4) Occupation? Homemaker

5) Age? 50

6) How many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping? Less than one -- I tend to scrap sporadically and do most of my work during crops

7) What size LOs do you prefer/do you do? I enjoy all sizes, but my favorite size to work with is 8x8

How would you describe your scrapping style? Eclectic, colorful

9) How long have you been scrapping? Archivally, 10.5 years - I've always kept scrapbooks and photo albums, though

10) Do you have a product or technique you’re known for? Or what do you always seem to turn to when you’re putting together a lo? I'm "known" for inking (everything!) and single-photo LOs; also known locally for my gift albums (showers, birthdays, memorial, etc)

11) Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line? I have come to the realization that I'm a paper addict...Basic Grey, DCWaV, Wild Asparagus /Bohemia, etc - also love to use Tim Holtz distress inks and textured cardstock from Bazzill and DCWaV

12) Why are you drawn to scrapbook your faith journey? I had gotten to a point in my SBing where my motivation and enjoyment had started to dwindle; I went months w/o SBing at all. One day, I joined in a weekly Scripture challenge (at 2 Peas) and re-discovered my joy! Suddenly, creating LOs was fun and easy again and my enthusiasm was back ! I have discovered that scrapping about the Lord and how He works in and affects my life is my primary motivation for scrapping. Also, like some others here have said, I'd like to leave a legacy for my family and loved ones, that will help to guide them to the wonderous love of GOD

13) Is there someone on sb.com whose style inspires you? Too many to list!

14) What do you hope to give and gain from being in the Faith*Scrappers COF group? Basically, I hope to make some new friends and sisters-in-Christ by sharing our love for the Lord and for paper-crafting!
Blessings on your day -- kimB

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic