Username Post: accepting signups grab bag of the month
valechula
Diva
valechula

may
I think for the next couple months I am gonna pick a few large companies as our theme for the month. you may pick whatever you like from those companies to send in. there was sooo much amazing stuff that came out this year!so when shopping try and pick newer items from these lines to send in! and so of course I am going to start with my favorite company for may.
prima

I cannot wait to see what you girls send in this month! happy shopping!

please read carefully as the rules for this month will be a little different!!!for this month you may pick anything you choose for this month as long as it applies to the rules! I want us all to get beautiful things!

The price will be 6$ for this month!

RULES:
1. you need to send in 6$ worth of items!
2. this month you will need to bag each of your item for each person and put your screen name on each bag so we may see whos is whos!
3. remeber to include the 3$ for return shipping! you cannot send what you send as your envie may be heavier going back!
4. your envie must be no smaller than 8 1/2x11 so if theres paper it will fit
5.must include a return label BIG enough to cover the addie already on the envie!
6. remember there are 16 people and its easier for me when sorting if you include yours!
7.please try to be creative and have fun with this month! I cannot wait to see what all of you send in!!!

these will be due the on the last day of every month, so you will have from the first to the 30th-31st to get your things to me. I will swap them out on the 1st and 2nd! then new theme on the 1st!

when sending things in heres an idea:

brads 50-100 counts-2 packages
fiber- 2 boxes
ribbon 9ft 1 1/2in or smaller rolls- 2 rolls
patterned paper -16 sheets 12x12 cut and separated
card stock-16 sheets cut and separated
flowers need more than ten to a pack-2 packages
primas would be good theres alot in those packs.
eyelets 50 -100 counts-2 packages
grungeboard-2 packages
chipboard-2 packages of 10 or more pieces-4
packages of less than 10 pieces
store bought die cuts-2 packages

valerie gould
1723 207th ave ne
east bethel mn 55011

1.valechula
2.mrs cdj
3.daisie4100
4.wapygirl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
april showers bring may flowerswell I dont know about you girls but I cant wait till may for flowers! so thats what I am picking for this month! flowers!any kind any color any brand. you ladies pick!
happy shopping!

I cannot wait to see what you girls send in this month!

please read carefully as the rules for this month will be a little different!!!for this month you may pick anything you choose for this month as long as it applies to the rules! I want us all to get beautiful things!

The price will be 6$ for this month!

RULES:
1. you need to send in 6$ worth of items!
2. this month you will need to bag each of your item for each person and put your screen name on each bag so we may see whos is whos!
3. remeber to include the 3$ for return shipping! you cannot send what you send as your envie may be heavier going back!
4. your envie must be no smaller than 8 1/2x11 so if theres paper it will fit
5.must include a return label BIG enough to cover the addie already on the envie!
6. remember there are 16 people and its easier for me when sorting if you include yours!
7.please try to be creative and have fun with this month! I cannot wait to see what all of you send in!!!

these will be due the on the last day of every month, so you will have from the first to the 30th-31st to get your things to me. I will swap them out on the 1st and 2nd! then new theme on the 1st!

when sending things in heres an idea:

brads 50-100 counts-2 packages
fiber- 2 boxes
ribbon 9ft 1 1/2in or smaller rolls- 2 rolls
patterned paper -16 sheets 12x12 cut and separated
card stock-16 sheets cut and separated
flowers need more than ten to a pack-2 packages
primas would be good theres alot in those packs.
eyelets 50 -100 counts-2 packages
grungeboard-2 packages
chipboard-2 packages of 10 or more pieces-4
packages of less than 10 pieces
store bought die cuts-2 packages

valerie gould
1723 207th ave ne
east bethel mn 55011
1.valechula
2.renee77received
3scrapbooksusie received
4.mrs cdjreceived
5.daisie
6.wapygirlreceived

Edited by valechula on 05-16-11 09:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic