Username Post: Skrappy Shutterbugs' Hall Of Fame Technique Group
Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Welcome!

If you are here, Im assuming you may be a little overwhelmed or at a deadlock in your ideas. If your looking for answers, guidence, and inspiration, you've found it!

I to am fairly new at scrapbooking and joined SB. COM not that long ago. I really enjoy visiting the galleries and am in awe of all the extremely talented work of the scrapbook artists here.

Over the monthes, I have made some good friendships with some fantastic people.

Just recently I decided to create a group for newcomers and others like myself who would like to improve their scrapbooking skills. With the help of some well known artists, I hope to accomplish this.

These ladies have kindly agreed to join in and help us out as much as possible. Sooo.... please sit back, gave your favorite beverage, and enjoy some of their wonderful pages from their personal albums. Study their techniques, and take some tips from some of the best.

Hope your looking forward to learning something and applying what they teach us to make your OWN STYLE of layout. If you scraplift someone , please for the sake of courtesy, give them the credit. Number 1 rule!!!

NOTE: THIS GROUP IS FULL AND CLOSED FOR NOW. IT IS ALSO FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT POST LAYOUTS ON THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE A MEMBER. THANK YOU!

However please feel free to leave some love for your favorites, and don't forget to visit their galleries to comment on other great pages.

You may pm the girls or myself at anytime.

Happy Scrapping!!

Pam aka Skrappy Shutterbug
Creator of Skrappy Shutterbugs' Hall of Fame Technique Group

Members:

Altergeisha (Ruth)
Anjul (Wanda)
Anderjackie (Jackie)
BabyKaykz1108 (Adrienne)
Beggahuna
Belle (Belle)
BettyLou1 (Betty)
Catz (Teresa)
Chickey6363 (Nilsa)
Debla (Deb)
2dogs (Toni)
Foamy (Lynne)
Gabreillep (Gabreille)
GramaScraper (Linda)
Hazylady (Sue)
hisgirlre (Stacey)
Inspired2day (Anisha)
Inqunn H (Ingunn)
Joy2Scrapbook (Dolores)
Luci Scrapper (Debbie)
Madelines Mom
Micupoftea (Shawn)
PamelaScrapps (Pam)
Phamil (Patti)
Piscine
Rachelk (Rachel)
Scrapcited (Hetty)
Scrapn biker chick (Patti)
Scrapperlicious (Irene)
Scrappinraiderfan (Rayette)
Scrappy Daisy (Irene)
Scrapzalot (Lisa)
Sqoetter (Susan)
StarSailorScrapper (Lisa)
Suepup (Charlotte)
Sure Why Not (Paula)
Susan
Too Scrappy (Lori)

Edited by Skrappy Shutterbug on 12-08-08 07:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic