Username Post: Open **New** Glitter and Bling Swap
ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams

Hey There Ladies! This swap is for Bling and Glitter! The possibilities are endless.. There will be 4 dollar amount groups 1-3$ 3-7$ 7-12$ 12-20$, You choose which group or groups you would like to be in, choose and many as you like. Yo get back as many back as you send in..I need at least 2 people for each group to keep that group open. All items must be new, but if you have to open a package to split into baggies to make your $ amount for your baggie than that is ok. It can be 1 item or several.

What you do:

1. Sign up before Jan 1st...
2. Pick a $ amount group(s) you'd like to be in.
3. Fill a zip lock baggie with Glitter or Bling item(s): for great idea's seach the sb.com store key work bling or glitter, any thing that comes up under your search is good for this swap! That includes paper 6x6 or large. Put the $ amount on the baggie along with you sb username, this is very important so you do not get back what you sent in and you get the same $ bag you sent in.4. CHECK in at least once a week. Failure to do so will result in you being dropped, I will PM 1st, just to see what is going on, just incase you forget.
5. PM when you are ready to go postal for my addy.
6. Please get a d/c number and post it when you go postal.
7. Include return postage, what it cost you plus 4 additional .42 stamps.

Your package must be SHIPPED no later than Jan 20th, and should be to me no later than Feb 1st. But can be shipped sooner if you choose to do so.. just please label it glitter & Bling swap. I will send all back out within 2 weeks after receiving everyones packages.

If anyone falls through and does not send something in, they will never be allowed to join any of my swaps again, and I will post you as a Flaker.. So if you cannot follow through DO NOT SIGN UP!!! This is a FLAKER-FREE swap. If you can not complete than please give me plenty of notice at least 3 weeks in advance

If I forgot something or you have a question please feel free to ask or PM me. If I need to add more spots I will. And I may add myself to more groups depending on how many people we get or don't get.

Groups:

1-3$
1. LisaJane-3
2.iammaryburke-3
3.Scrapbookgirl28-5
4.Rebecca Doroth-1
5.jwillis_05-1
6.nicolemichelle-1
7.misspiggy_2u-1
8.Dessy76-1
9.Drayia
3-7$
1.LisaJane-1
2.iammaryburke-3
3.Shes a Scrapper-1
4.Rebecca Dorothy-1
5.jwillis_05-1
6.nicolemichelle-1
7.smileyfacegirl80-1
8.misspiggy_2u -3
9.Dessy76-1
10.Drayia
11.charlottemd --2
7-12$
1.iammaryburke-3
2.Dessy76-1
3.Robinbird79-1
4.Drayia
12-20$
1.LisaJane-1
2.iammaryburke-1
3.Crystal loves DH N DD-1
4.smileyfacegirl80-1
5.Dessy76-1
6.Drayia

Swappers:
Host: LisaJane
iammaryburke
Crystal loves DH N DD
charlottemd
Shes a Scrapper
Scrapbookgirl28
Rebecca Dorothy
smileyfacegirl80
jwillis_05
nicolemichelle
misspiggy_2u
Robinbird79
Dessy76

Edited by LisaJane on 12-29-08 01:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic