Username Post: Scrapbook as Record of Christmas Ornaments
Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

In response to scraprabbit

hmm.... I'd get a bind it all and make my own book! For covers get some mat board (doesn't matter what color) and cut to size, then cover with christmasy patterned paper and mod podge to seal it well. I'd use heavy weight water color paper for the pages and then you can add to them as you want. For tabs I'd get some at office depot (or somewhere like that) where you can slip in the little cards that way you can change them if you decide to do something different. You can get rings for the bind it all up to 1.5" I think. I LOVE making my own books! This sounds like the PERFECT way to use the bind it all! I made my first book this past summer for my mom and she LOVED it! I put tabs in the package I gave her and told her to put them at the top and not just down the sides so she could put markers where ever she wanted to. I'd like to second the use of the computer for journaling unless you want your own writing in the book. I think I might have to do this when DH and I finally get a tree up eventually. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic