I need to update my questionaire...I can't believe I actually said my favorite technique was eyelets...haha! That was definitely when I first started scrapping. I've moved on to better things now such as stitching on my layouts!! And I'm also not at that school anymore. So here it is:
1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Candace
2. Where you're from? Picayune, Mississippi
3. Birthday? April 7, 1986
4. # of years scrapbooking? since March 2008
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Andrew, dating since May 2007
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Someday.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? My family has a cat. We also have a cockatiel.
8. What do you do for a living? I work part-time for the U.S. Navy in their public affairs office. I have a B.A. in public relations and I'm working on getting my teacher's license.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? stamping
10. What would you like to work on most?
more "outside the box" pages...scrapping about ordinary things
11. What is your favorite scrap subject?
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I've never ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! And I have webbed toes.