Username Post: Maine
scrappincgwife
Idol
scrappincgwife

In response to Kels

I got this email from my lss and thought I would pass it on to any other Mainer-scrappers!

Happy February to all of our Paper Crafters...

We are very happy to announce that we are hosting a crop on Saturday, March 7th at the Saco Hampton Inn. Below is all the information:

Mom & Me Crop

March 7th 2009

Mom & Me Scrapbooking will be sponsoring an all-day crop from 9:00am - 9:00pm on Saturday, March 7th at the Hampton Inn located in Saco Industrial Park. See directions below.

The cost will be $35.00 per person and will include:

Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, water, or soda all day

Muffins & Danish in the morning

Lunch - Sandwich Platters & Salads

Afternoon Dessert

Prizes will be drawn throughout the day. Dinner will be on your own. We were not sure if everybody would stay through the evening. You can arrange to go to dinner with a group.

Scrapbook and chipboard mini book classes will be offered for an additional charge if you are interested. Two - three classes will be offered throughout the day. Instructors are Bernet Bagley and Alyson Saucier.

Anyone interested in participating in this crop must register prepaid prior to February 20th. You can register by phone @ (207) 571-9087 with a credit card. We ask that you let us know if you wish to also attend the optional classes so they can bring enough kits.

Mom & Me Scrapbooking will have tables setup with items for sale. We plan to stock plenty of adhesives and cardstock for your convenience as well as many of our new product lines. Come and join us and bring your friends! It will give you a chance to meet us and we can have fun all day.

Hotel rooms will be available @ $79.00 (reduced rate) double occupancy for anyone wishing to stay overnight. Here’s a chance for you to get some family members or friends together even if some of them live far away. For hotel reservations please call(207) 282-7222 and mention that you will be with the Mom & Me Scrapbooking Group. This will give you the reduced rate. If you do reserve a hotel room, you will receive free breakfast. Here is a link directly to their website:
http://www.hamptoninn.com/hi/saco

Directions to the Hampton Inn: From I95/Maine Turnpike, North or South, Exit 36 (Saco, Old Orchard Beach). Proceed through toll booth and take Exit 1 Industrial Park Road. Turn right onto Industrial Park Road. The hotel entrance will be on the left.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic