By signing up for an account at Scrapbook.com, you get access to special areas of the site, downloads, exclusive offers, coupons and more. You also get a personal profile page and space, including your own gallery etc. You will have the ability to upload and share your layouts and projects online, comment and participate in the community, share and teach in the resource center and more. Basic membership is absolutely 100% FREE! All we ask in return is that you follow the Scrapbook.com rules and respect your fellow members. By signing up for an account you agree that you have read and understand the Terms of Service (which includes the General Rules below), and that you agree to follow all provisions for use contained within. You understand that the rules and terms may be modified from time to time and such modification shall be deemed binding when posted anywhere on the Scrapbook.com site. You also understand that disciplinary action may be taken against you or your account for rules violations or by failing to abide by the terms of service.
* We love the friendly atmosphere here in the community and we are continually thankful for those who are kind and helpful to other users. Be courteous and do not post defamatory or insulting comments, either directly or indirectly, about any user at Scrapbook.com. (This includes any place on the site, including, but not limited to, forum posts, gallery posts, blogs, and private messages.)
* Defamatory or insulting comments, either directly or indirectly, about Scrapbook.com are prohibited. (This includes posts and Private Messages)
* Racial language, hate language, sexually explicit pictures and language, sexually demeaning or discriminatory language, defamatory language, provoking language, or profanity of any kind is prohibited.
* Posting links to any external scrapbooking or craft site is prohibited. This includes online stores or sites of any kind related to scrapbooking, eBay, Etsy or other auction sites. (Links and content of this nature should only be shared via email or Private Message).
* Signatures, private messages, and avatars may not contain advertising information for other sites.
* Signatures, private messages, and avatars may not contain inappropriate content or profanity.
* Posts, and threads may not contain images of any kind. (Content of this nature should only be shared via email, Private Message, or posted in the Layout Gallery and linked in message text.) Smilies are not considered images.
* Layouts (scrapbook pages), photos, and layout elements uploaded to the Layout Gallery should not contain profanity, pornography, discriminatory or inappropriate content of any kind.
* Content uploaded to Scrapbook.com by you may only be of your creation.
* All disputes between neighbors should be handled by Private Message (PM) or email and not on the Scrapbook.com message boards.
* Do not post or upload materials whose copyright is owned by someone other than you. Works considered in the public domain may be uploaded.
* Do not copy information from Scrapbook.com and use it for publication anywhere, including other websites or print media.
* Do not use Scrapbook.com to advertise, sell, or trade products and services without the express written consent of Scrapbook.com.
* Scrapbook.com reserves the right to display uploaded layouts, tips, posts and other submissions, content and information anywhere on any site owned or operated by Scrapbook.com.
Considering the real-time nature of these services at Scrapbook.com, it is not possible for us to immediately review all content, posts and images or confirm the validity of information posted. We do actively monitor some of the contents of posted messages but we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages and images express the views of the author of the message and not necessarily the views of Scrapbook.com or any entity associated with such. Any user who feels that a posted message or image is objectionable, inappropriate or violates these rules is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and ban users within a reasonable time frame, if we deem necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
We reserve the right to delete any content, message, or image for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, images, and any other contribution you make to the site or participation in it, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Scrapbook.com with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s), images, or other communications or participation, including indemnifying and holding harmless Scrapbook.com from any claims of copyright infringement, including but not limited to actual damages and attorneys fees. We at Scrapbook.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message, whether illegal or otherwise, posted by you.
Members who do not comply with the rules as defined above may be banned from Scrapbook.com indefinitely without warning at Scrapbook.com's discretion. When a user is banned, all PM's (private messages) are deleted and will not be forwarded to or from the offending user. In addition, Scrapbook.com will not remove historical posts by banned neighbors unless Scrapbook.com deems appropriate or necessary. Individuals who have been banned may submit a statement to be considered for reinstatement into the Scrapbook.com Community. If you would like to submit a formal complaint or a request for reinstatement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Scrapbook.com reserves the right to change these rules without warning at any time and from time to time.